NOTE : DUE TO CORONA ALL OUR SELF DRIVE PACKAGES ARE CURRENTLY ON REQUEST PLEASE FOR MORE INFORMATION OR DEPARTURES PLEASE CONTACT US ON CONCIERGE@ABOVE-5.COM
During this trip you will visit magical blue-green lakes, snow-capped mountains peaks, emerald rivers, a mysterious underground world and a Venetian-style coastline. That is the Alpe – Adria Circle, presenting some of the most beautiful, natural, cultural and historic sites of Slovenia.
You can travel independantly, taking advantage of one of our Self Drive holidays giving you the freedom to explore Slovenia at your own pace and the opportunity to discover the wonderful sights, people, food and wine that Slovenia has to offer.
Price (STANDARD accommodation): 699 EUR per person / package
Supplement for: 3rd person sharing the room and the car: 477 EUR, child from 3 up to 12 years old, sharing the room and the car: 399 EUR
- 7 nights' accommodation, rooms with private en-suite bathroom, breakfast and tourist tax.
- 2 dinners (at the accommodation in Bled and Bovec)
- At Bohinj lake: return ride by boat, cable car to Vogel, lunch at Vogel.
- Entrance fees to Škocjan caves and Postojna cave.
- Rental car for 6 days, B group (Renault Clio, VW Polo, Seat Ibiza) with unlimited mileage and CDW insurance (pick up at Ljubljana APT, drop off in Ljubljana City Hotel).
- Private transfer from Ljubljana city center to Ljubljana Airport.
- Suggested itinerary in English & road map of Slovenia.
- Parking fees.
- Drinks at meals.
- Extra car insurance.
- GPS – Global navigation system.
- Child seat.
- Pletna boat ride on Bled lake.
- Entrance fee to the Castle Bled.
- Private tour guide (2 hours) at Bled, Piran or Ljubljana (meeting point at the hotel).
- Extension of holidays at Bled or Ljubljana.
- Different car group.
For more information please contact our email@example.com !!!