A luxurious resort-class swimming pool
Urban Island is the Shilla Seoul’s stunning outdoor leisure area, a “luxury Island in the heart of the city”. A first in Seoul, with heated pools, Jacuzzis, rooftop with cabanas and sun bed-side service, Urban Island takes relaxation and escape to a whole new level. Each season brings a unique theme to Urban Island which allows guests to enjoy something new during each visit.
Facilities: Cabana, Jacuzzi, Rooftop Garden
Location : 3rd Floor, The Shilla Seoul
※ For your safety, please comply with the following rules :
General Operating Policy :
- Urban Island is open only to Shilla Fitness Club members and staying guests.
- There will be an extra charge to access Urban Island except for Urban Island inclusive packages.
- Pre-booking is not allowed except for cabanas.
- Urban Island and the indoor swimming pool are operated separately.
- Admittance may be limited when the maximum number of users is reached.
- Sunbeds are allocated on a first come, first served basis and two sunbeds are available per room.
- All areas of Urban Island are non-smoking.
- Guests under the height of 140 cm are permitted to use the adult swimming pool only while wearing a life jacket and only under parental supervision.
- Diving is strictly prohibited.
- Please warm up before entering the pool.
- Sharp or breakable items are not allowed to be brought into Urban Island. (metal, plastic, glass etc.)
- Entrance may be restricted during inclement weather. (heavy rainfall, typhoon, cold, etc.)
- Guests who have a medical condition which may be contagious or affect the safety and comfort of other customers are not permitted to use pool.
- Disinfectants in the pool may cause an allergic reaction. Those who have a related allergy must not enter the pool.
- Please cooperate with all employee instructions.
- Photography and film shot for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
- Photography and video are prohibited under the water and in the locker room.
- Photography and video may be restricted as other guests may feel uncomfortable.
Dress Code :
- Only proper swimwear may be worn in the pool. Gym clothes and casualwear are not permitted in the pool.
- Guests should bring swimwear. Swimwear is not available for rental.
- Accessories that can hurt other guests or easily come off in the pool should be taken off before entering the pool.
- Guests who have tattoos should cover them up so that they are not visible.
- Children under the age of 36 months must wear waterproof diapers in the pool.
Swimming Equipment :
- Swim tubes with a diameter of 1 m or less may be brought in and may only be used in the kids’ pool.
- Complimentary life vest rental service is available for guests under the height of 140 cm.
- Using swimming equipment such as flippers, snorkels, underwater propellers, etc. is not allowed.
- Toys such as balls (except beach balls) and water guns are not permitted to use in the pool.
Food and Beverages :
- Bringing food and beverages is prohibited.
- Food and beverage orders can be made up to 1 hour prior to closing and intermediate maintenance time.
- Please let us know in advance if you have any food allergies or dietary issues.
- Please take a shower before entering the pool.
- Please use the pool after cleansing if you have applied tanning oil and other tanning products.
- Please refrain from causing any inconvenience to others in Urban Island.